- Merchandising companies that perform cabotage, import and export of bulk products like agricultural, mineral and general cargo.
- Livestock Associations, poultry and agricultural who use the terminal as a logistical tool in their purchase of inputs and sale of products.
- Merchandising Companies that have a presence in California and use the ferry for shipping your products.
- Manufacturers that require a distribution center near the port to manage the delivery of their products to Baja California and Baja California Sur.
- Mining Companies.
- Shipping Lines use the Port of Toplobampo to serve the markets in northwestern Mexico, the U.S. and Asia.